Sunday, June 7, 2009

Some of my art.

I presented two pieces of art this year at the "Erase the dark" Music art and film festival. The response blew me away, thank you guys. It was the first time I had publicly displayed anything I had done in this medium, ever. It was a step of faith for me. So then recently there something someone said. I can't remember who, maybe it was Dan Lance. Something about how we keep all of our art to ourselves, never sharing it with anyone, and why did God give us such things if not to share... Well, right here guilty. So I decided I was going to share some stuff.




These are the ones I presented...


Here are some others I have been working on
(click on the image to see it bigger)

this one is not done I need to photoshop in some splashes and birds and well, some pirates!! :)








This one is called "Red Sky at Night" I wanted to capture the largeness of the ocean and the clouds, this will be printed on a large canvas, probably 3 or 4 feet.



This on is call the Vigil. another work in progress, I am in the final render stages and have completely changed the armor and major work still has to be done on the tree to make it look more real.


This was a quick work I did, well less than 6 hours... I was playing with sepia tones and smoke and frames in photoshop.






Nessa and I did this one together it was tons of fun! This one will also be printed on large canvas.




These are two stages of one that i am working on right now, the bottom one is close to what i want but I need to work on the light and shadows, and some more work needs to be done on the jewelry. The whole thing is not quite dark enough for me yet.





What can i say I have a thing for old sailing ships. This one is another canvas print.




I love the sun and sky in this one. If I come back to it, I might change out the future landing pad thingy for a castle or something...


I have a bunch more but this is a start. I will try and post the finished ones of the ones I am working on right now when they are done... I'm over 160hours into the one I'm calling the Vigil and still have some work to do. Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

idiot said...

These are AMAZING!! I don't know how you do it, but these rock.